Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wild Experience

Going out with a different group of people is really refreshing and fun! All of us are from Giordano! Hubert, Dennis, Hazleen, Nurul and me! haha! It's very amusing to listen to their conversation. It's those things that we would not normally converse about. Cool~ =D



It's ladies' night tonight! Yea! We went to the nearby 7-eleven to get some booze before going in Ministry of Sound. It was crowded as usual! Everyone was so dressed up except for us, the three guys. We were having our uniforms on. haha. Why there is no mans' night for clubs? Free entrance and free drinks for guys! how cool is that?! haha.

Gosh, Hazleen and Nurul killed it on the dance floor man! Nice! =D



I was being caressed by her. My mind went blank and didn't know how to respond! I just put my hands on her hips and... AH! i couldn't describe this anymore!


No comments: