Friday, July 4, 2008

Age: 20

4th of July, 1988 is my birthday! Today i am celebrating my 20th year in this world. I am no longer a teen, sad. =(

Maybe it's time to get serious, sit down, think hard and plan my future. Time really flies, still reminiscing the wonderful days i had during my childhood, it seems like yesterday.

Done quite a bit of thinking lately. What have i achieved in this 20 years of my life? What have i not achieved in this 20 years of my life? Wish i could know what am i really capable of. I am so eager to know what am i doing 20 years from now! haha. =D

But i still have National Service to serve lah! Argh! I left 2 more months to slack~ I hate NS! =(



Last night at Ministry of Sound was alright alright only. Not high enough. haha. Maybe because we didn't drink much. But we did something cheapo. We went to the nearby 7 Eleven to get beer, drank our beer and re-enter the club. Save money ya?! haha. Spent most of the time on the dance floor until our ears gonna burst. We could hardly hear anything once we step out of the place. =P

Glad that my friends came, but it was abit disappointing that the atmosphere wasn't high enough. Sorry guys~ Quite a few amusing events happened (the pants-banging couple & the transsexual dilemma) but it wasn't enough to make that night a memory-etching moment. =(



Special thanks to those that made the extra effort to wish me happy birthday. You guys made my day! Muacks! =D

Thanks Melissa for the Jack Daniel's Cola!
Thanks Joan for the ahem! haha!
Thanks Kitying for the nougatSSS! haha! =X


No comments: