Thursday, July 17, 2008

So Careless of Me

F***ing careless today! I actually brought back home the cashier counter keys! Once i stepped into my house, Joan called, asking me to bring back the keys. Sian. So i took a cab back! There goes my 24 dollars! Somemore my shift today is half morning loh. Wasted la! =(



Waited in the shop for my parents to have dinner. There's a new Ministry of Food outlet at Suntec City, so we decided to try it out.


California Maki - my all time favourite!



Salmon Maki


Chicken Katsu Curry Rice


Zenzai with Mochi balls. Very nice!


Macha Shake - super nice!
(the colour of the straw doesn't match the drink)


The Ministry of Food outlet at Marina Square is much better in terms of food quality and service. If anyone wants to go eat, let me know. I have the membership card. 10% discount! haha.


No comments: