Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ouch!

The Dark Knight. The only Batman movie which i think is nice. haha.




This is definitely one movie i won't mind watching again. (although i always thought that watching the same movie twice in the cinemas is dumb!) haha. =D

I think what makes this movie shine is The Joker (Heath Ledger). At first i thought that that due to his death, the reviews on his acting would be biased. I was very wrong. I didn't expect that his performance would be so damn good. He had immersed himself into and became the Joker. The layers of his emotion were so deep that could be seen in his eyes, face and body with every line he spoke. He is the Joker! Unfortunately, he is gone. It's a huge loss for the entertainment industry.

4.5/5. The reason why this movie does not get the full score is because of 2 things. Batman's super coarse voice and Batman's girlfriend isn't hot at all! haha. =X



I received my birthday bash today! Ouch!


No comments: